viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2020

POST 5>> "TV SHOWS AND SERIES "

 Although I have not seen many series in my life jajaja. I must asmit taht two series have marked me, one of them is "Sex Education" and the other is "13 reason why". At the time, the first time I saw the trailer for these series, I was amazed. I liked them from the first moment I saw them. Manninly the themes that these two series dealt with.

Personally, I was stunned by the harshness of the series. But especially with "13 reason why". this series marked me a lot, to such an extent that it gave me deep sorrow in the crudest episodes. I remember that with that series I had to watch it slowly because it really caused me a feeling of sadness. I think I choose this series for the unique content, for the adaptations, the content, etc. In addition, something that I emphasize about this series is that from episode 1, they opened a page in case of requiring help if you ever went through or are going through a situation like this and think about attempting against your life. 



As I said in the beginning, I don't watch many series, so I can't say which genre I like best. I think you could say that I like everyday series, without special effects or science fiction. However, I can say that I have always wanted to see Breaking Bad but have never been able to. I definitely have to make the time to watch the episodes of this popular series. 

2 comentarios:

  1. The first time I watched 13 Reasons Why, I remember that I cried a lot, especially in the last episode, I haven't seen the rest of the seasons, but the first one is very good.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. 13 Reasons Why is a very tough serie. I think taht not everyone is able to see it, I still have to watch the seasons 3 and 4, I hope to have time soon

    ResponderEliminar

POST 6 >> SUMMER PLANS

 I really don't know what will happen in the summer. Everything is so unlikely. I don't know if one day I could go to the south of C...